In the past years, the sludge treatment works are becoming more and more important because of the focusing on the environment protection. The environment protection in this field includes how to make the sludge less polluted before safely discharge. That’s why the efficient solutions for such sludge become more and more popular.
1. Screw press sludge dewatering:
Screw press sludge dewatering machines are coming more and more welcomed to clients. Screw press dewatering is a kind of economic choice which is also quite environmentally friendly. The working principle is just like when you are twisting a wet towel. The motor will generate a strong force for squeezing the wet sludge by changing the screw diameter and screw pitches. The tiny gaps between floating ring and fix ring will do the squeezing work, to leave the sludge into liquid and cakes. Comparing with other separating equipment, the screw press dewatering machines don’t need chemicals and will sure leave less contamination to the surroundings.
In a recent project, an ES Company purchased from GN Solids Control such a screw press dewatering and a vacuum pump.
2. Solids vacuum pump.
A vacuum pump is also called a solids vacuum pump, which allows in material with high solids content, even dry sand, just to make sure that the material largest particle size is within the limit as pump inlet diameter.
The solids vacuum pump can transfer the material to more than 50 meter away. It is fully air driven, no need for consumption of electricity itself. That’s why it can be located at Explosive conditions by being linked to an air compressor.
Based on your jobsite condition, GN Solids Control can offer customized designs with rich experiences and professional engineer team. For more information, welcome to contact GN sales team directly.
As leading separation solution provider, GN Solids Control has designed and provided separation systems to different industries. Recently, GN just fabricated a new system for a large construction project in North America, including following:
1. Coarse shaker: coarse shale shakers are equipped by rubber screens or gap screens with large openings to remove the large objects. If those large things falls into the tank, it will increase the burden for the shale shaker and also damage the pump.
2. GNZS706F Double deck shale shaker: Shale shakers are efficient equipment to take the heaviest burden for removing particles. By using suitable screen meshes, the shale shaker can remove all particles above 100 microns. A double deck shaker is even more efficient than single deck ones, because on upper deck they adopt one API number for screens to have larger holes, and on lower deck they adopt another API number with smaller holes. In this way, with one set of vibrating motors, there could be 2 stages for separation.
3. GNZS703F-16N Desilter cyclones. Desilter cyclones are also called desilter cones, they are cyclones with 4 inch diameter, and they are used to remove particles below 20 microns by centrifugal force. The cones are fed by a centrifugal pump and the material will be splashed onto inner surface of cyclones. Solids particles will fall down from cyclone bottom and liquid goes up out of cyclone from the top.
4. GNLW553C-VFD Decanter centrifuge. Decanter centrifuge is always located after the cyclones or at least shale shakers with fine screens. Decanter centrifuges can treat the material quite thoroughly by centrifugal force generated from high speed rotation. It is a commonly used equipment for fine particles from 2 to 5 microns. The limit is the inlet solids content. If there are too large particles, it may block or even broke the centrifuge. That’s why before the centrifuge there must be some other equipment.
5. GNDW Chemical dosing system. When there are even finer particles in the liquid, we shall invite in the chemical dosing system. It can flocculate the fine particles into bigger ones by adding chemicals like polymer or something else.